Our unique approach focuses on an adolescent’s long-term development. In their Grade 6 academic year, our youth are referred to us by the teachers, guidance counselors and principals from our feeder schools, all in high priority neighborhoods in Toronto.
- Lawrence Heights Middle School
- Pierre Laporte Middle School
- Portage Trail Community School
- Taylor Creek Public School (formerly Warden Avenue Public School)
- Beverley Heights Middle School
- Military Trail Public School
Our selected schools are in the bottom 15% of Toronto District School Board’s Learning Opportunities Index (LOI). The LOI ranks each school based on the measures of external challenges affecting student success which includes median income, percentage of families receiving social assistance, adults with low education and single-parent families.
For more information please contact Brandon McKinley, our Youth Development Director.
Both the Application Form and Referral Form must be filled out in order to nominate a participant.