Donations can be made in honour of a special event or in memory of a loved one who has passed away. You will be given the option to request a card on the donations page.
Give the Gift of Impact
Donations from individuals, foundations and corporations add up to make a big difference for the kids at Trails.
- Year-round access to support
- Over 100 home-cooked meals
- Training in First Aid, CPR, Nonviolent communication, Outdoor Leadership
- 40 hours of community service
- Conflict resolution and non-violent communication training
- Educational support to obtain secondary school credits
- Access to Trails Dion Bursary for post-secondary education
We make every donation count
Trails has been changing lives since 1992. With your support, we can continue to empower vulnerable youth to succeed and become contributing members of the community.
We hope you will consider investing in Trails to help our kids succeed, pay it forward and lead by example, so that they, as well as those they inspire, will have a chance at a successful and meaningful future.
What Your Gift Will Provide
- Four seasons of experiential outdoor learning
- Hiking and canoe trips in Ontario’s backcountry
- A “home away from home” in our cabins
- Field trips and camping experiences
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
- Internship and job opportunities
- In-depth leadership development
- Leader In Training program
- Financial support for unique one-off situations
- Season-appropriate clothing and equipment for all activities
The Need For Support
We cannot do this work without the generous support of our financial partners. In 2017, Trails began the ambitious work to double the number of vulnerable youth served, thus doubling the impact. By 2023, expansion will be complete with 176 kids enrolled in the Four Seasons, Four Years, For Life program and countless others supported through bursaries, mentorship and Career Connections. Read the most recent Impact Report or Youth Investment Proposal to learn more and join us on this journey to make a difference, and to change lives.
How Our Funds Are Spent
Fundraising & Events
Board of Governors
Reserves Fund: $1,094,333
The Reserves Fund reflects increased fundraising efforts for Expansion. Doubling the amount of vulnerable youth served will more than double the Trails impact. We are midway through expansion and will continue striving to secure funding to finance the increase ٛfrom 88 participants in 2017 to 176 by 2022).View Financial Reports
Food & Transportation