Let’s GO May 7 – 15!
The Get Outside Challenge is a virtual fundraising event benefiting Trails Youth Initiatives, taking place May 7 – 15, 2022. During the Get Outside Challenge, participants pledge to spend 8 hours outdoors while raising money for vulnerable youth in Toronto.
Check out the Get Outside Online Auction!
Click HERE to view the amazing auction items.
Thank you to our Auction Donors!
Get Outside Challenge
Join us for the second annual Get Outside Challenge. Last year, 84 participants spent over 1,500 hours outdoors and raised more than $80,000 – AMAZING! Individuals, families, and chosen teams can choose whichever activities they want while spending time outdoors.
It’s easy to participate – just log your 8 hours outdoors, raise funds, and support at-risk youth in Toronto.
There will also be an online auction with a variety of experiences for teams to enjoy, you won’t want to miss out!
How does it work?
- Register as an individual or with your team of up to six people.
- Pledge to spend 8 hours outside over the Get Outside Challenge week with your team by your side, or each of you doing your own activities.
- Pledge to raise a certain amount of money – the sky is the limit! You can either pledge to raise funds dedicated to much-needed Trails items (sleeping bags, raincoats, nutritious meals, canoe etc) or general funds.
- Fundraise to support your 8 hours of outside time.
- Make the most of it! Hike, walk, play a sport, do a scavenger hunt with your family, go for a bike ride, get your garden ready for spring planting. The aim is to spend the time outside, just like our Trails youth do at our Trails Lakeside property.
- Document your journey! Snap pictures, take videos and share them on your social channels. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook, tag @trailsyouth or use the #getoutsidefortrails and Trails will feature you throughout the weekend on our channels!
Click here to access the GOC2022 Registration Kit inserts to print at home, including the Bingo Card, Hour Tracker and Map of Trails.
Click to access the Participant Toolkit and learn more about how to share the Get Outside Challenge with your friends and family.