Join long-time Trails supporter and personal trainer, Kimchan Ramrattan to challenge yourself with a trio of exercises. But it's more than a fitness challenge - you will make a difference in our community too!
Here's what you need to know:
- Sign up as an individual or team using the form below (up to 6 people/team). Registration cost is $30 per person and includes a t-shirt, refreshments, pizza lunch and beer after your challenge.
- On Saturday, October 14th at 1:00 PM, each person/team will complete as many ROUNDS as possible in one hour of the following exercises:
- Push Ups x 10 reps
- Laying Leg Raises x 12 reps
- Air Squats x 16 reps
- Your team will be competing against other teams – there will be winning teams in the 1-2, 3-4 and 5-6-team categories. Your team will also be trying to beat Kimchan’s solo efforts.
- Each team is asked to raise at least $1,000; you can raise funds by sharing your Team Donation Page, or asking people to pledge per number of ROUNDS using the link below.
- You can also donate or pledge to donate per round for Kimchan. His goal is to do 50 rounds in one hour!
- AND, if your team beats Kimchan’s number of rounds, he will personally donate $5/round to Trails on behalf of your team, as his birthday gift to Trails. For example, if he does 50 rounds, and your team does 60 rounds, he will donate $5 x 10 = $50 to Trails!
- The Power Hour event will be held at Crossfit Port Credit OR you can choose to host a Power Hour event at your own gym. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about hosting your own event.
It costs $6,000 to send a youth to Trails for a full year. Last year, we raised over $96,000 – enough to cover the full costs for 16 youth. AMAZING! This year, we want to cover the costs to change the lives of 20 youth – an entire group! Join us by making a donation, joining a team or pledging an amount using the links below.
Power Hour Time Trial!
Join Kimchan for some training and to see how many rounds he can do.
Saturday, Sept 9th @ 11:30 AM – Felstead Park, Toronto